The Strategic Planning committee was formed to develop a strategic plan of the Faculty of Applied Science for the period of 2020 – 2030, as a guide to determine the strategic direction of the Faculty and determine goals and objectives that describe how the Faculty of Applied Science intends to achieve its vision and fulfil its mission. The primary goal of the Strategic Plan Committee is to develop the strategic plan of Faculty of Applied Science.
- To draft a Faculty Strategic Plan
- To draft an Implementation Plan
- To draft Strategic implementation Monitoring and evaluation system
- To get the input from the other working committees and Faculty Members
- To review the implementation of the Strategic Plan and assess the achievement of Faculty of Applied Science objectives.
Current Members of the Committee
|Mr.T.Jeyamugan||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Chairperson|
|Dr.(Mrs).S.Devaisy||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Bio - Science||Member|