The objective of the committee is to deliberate all important issues relevant to the course curricula changes and-restructuring; development of new programme; quality assurance and accreditation; and course assessment
The curriculum revision committee shall be comprised of the following members;
- Chairperson (One Senior Academic)
- Members nominated among the academics handling each degree programmes
The Curriculum Revision Committee will support the faculty by undertaking the following tasks.
- Reviewing and updating the existing curricula of the Degree programme.
- Suggesting any proposed changes to curricula including introducing new courses, pre requisites changes, course substitution, course equivalency, and course transfer.
- Revising the curriculum based on the job market needs and/or new and improved international curriculum design.
- Revising or proposing new approaches to improve leaming and teaching pedagogies at the Programme level.
- Doing the necessary amendment as stipulated by the UGC and QAC to meet the subject benchmark and SLOF.
- Meeting periodically & reporting the meeting minutes to the Faculty Board.
- Performing all the relevant activities in relation to the Curriculum revision not mentioned above.
Current Members of the Committee
|Dr.(Ms).A.Nanthakumaran||Dean, Faculty of Applied Science||Chairman|
|Dr.(Ms).J.Nimalan||Head, Dept. of Bio-Science||Member|
|Dr.S.Kirushanth||Head, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Mr. B. Yogarajah||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Mr. S. Thilaganathan||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Dr.R.Nagulan||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Mr.S.S.Suthaharan||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Dr.T.Kokul||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Physical Science||Member|
|Dr.(Mrs).S.Devaisy||Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Bio-Science||Member|