- M.Sc in Operational Research (Moratuwa)
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Applied Mathematics and Computing(Vavuniya Campus)
- Member, Faculty of Applied Science, Network Infrastructure Monitoring Committee, 2018.
- Member, Faculty of Applied Science, Web pages Monitoring Committee, 2018.
- Faculty coordinator, Strategic Management plan 2019-2023, University of Jaffna, 2018.
- Member, Faculty Board of Faculty of Applied Science
- Editorial Assistant, Committee for Vavuniya Campus Annual Research Session, Vavuniya Campus, 2009
- Content Developer, Revised Curriculum 2018.
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, University of Jaffna, 2009-2010.
- Demonstrator, Department of Computer Science, University of Jaffna, 2009.
- Induction Programme for Academic Staff, SDC, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, 2013.
- Demonstrator for short course in Information Communication Technology for the Public Sector Staff of Northern Province, October 2009.
- Resource Person to Cultural Food Festival at Faculty of Livestock, Fisheries & Nutrition, Wayamba University of Sri Lanka. 2010.
- Editorial Assistant: Proceedings of the Vavuniya Campus Annual Research Session 2009 ISSN 1800-4911.
- Vavuniya Campus Strategic Management plan 2019-2023, Vavuniya Campus, 2018.
- Participated in Report Writing Workshop, British Council, Sri Lanka, December, 2012.
- Effective Teaching and Learning through Constructive alignment, Vavuniya Campus, 8th September 2010.
- Numerical Computing
- Computer programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Jeyamugan, T., Cooray, T. M. J. A. and Sampath Kappagoda, U. W. M. . (2018) ‘A Tourist Satisfaction Analysis of Eastern Province, Sri Lanka’, in 7th Annual Science Research Session , ASRS-2018, p. 13.
- Jeyamugan, T. (2016) ‘Forecasting Models for Dengue Outbreak in Northern Province of Sri Lanka’, in Proceedings of the Wayamba University International Conference, Sri Lanka,2016. p. 25, ISBN: 9789554079539.
- Jeyamugan, T. and Krishnakumar, S. (2009) ‘Adoptive Automatic Finite Element Mesh Generator for Selected Two and Three Dimensional Geometries’, in Proceedings of the Vavuniya Campus Annual Research Session 2009. p. 31, ISSN: 1800-4911.