The graduates of the Information Technology degree shall have the ability to
- Apply the knowledge of Information Technology and necessary computing appropriate to the discipline.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills in information technology and computing.
- Participate in teamwork to plan and implement projects successfully and sustainably.
- Communicate efficiently to work out and solve the computing problem in organizations.
- Maintain the updated IT knowledge by critically analysing the systems and doing research.
- Undertake lifelong learning for continuous professional development.
- Be as a team cooperatively and effectively under pressure.
- Function effectively in an industrial setting and apply learned skills to real-world problems.
- Acquire intrusive attitude and skills to enable making a discovery or design related to Information Technology.