The graduates of the Applied mathematics and Computing/Computer Science degree shall have the ability to
Academic and research excellence
- Acquire deep knowledge in the subject areas.
- Analyze complex problems and design, develop and evaluate solutions.
- Develop skills in writing, presentation, and communication.
- Develop skills in designing, implementing, and reporting scientific investigations.
- Apply mathematical and computer science algorithms and tools to solve problems using intellectual abilities.
- Internalize strong personal and professional ethics and etiquette.
High employability, personality development, and active citizenship
- Work cooperatively and effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and undertake lifelong learning to continue professional development.
- Take leadership and responsibilities.
- Discuss issues of national importance.
- Nurture independence of mind and intellectual integrity.
- Be socially responsible and respect the cultures and values of others.