Dr.(Ms.) P. Malathy
BScHons (Chemistry) (Jaffna), PhD (Tulane, USA)
Senior Lecturer Gr. II
- PhD (Tulane University, USA)
- BScHons. (Chemistry) (Jaffna)
- Probationary Lecturer (2011 – 2019), Department of Bio-Science, Faculty of Applied Science, Vavuniya Campus.
- Teaching/Research Assistant (2013 – 2019), Department of Chemistry, School of Science and Engineering, Tulane University, USA
- Assistant Lecturer (2010 – 2011), Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna
- Demonstrator (2009-2010), Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Jaffna
- Donahue, J.P., Satyendra, K., Malathy Selvachandran, Kuppuswamy, A., Mohamed, C.S. Che, W., Michael, M., Xiaodong, Z., Stephen, S. and Mague, J. (2021) Open-ended metallodithiolene complexes with the 1,2,4,5- Tetrakis(diphenylphosphino)benzene ligand: Modular building elements for the synthesis of multimetal complexes, Inorganic Chemistry. 60(17), pp.13177-13192.
- Donahue, J.P., Malathy Selvachandran, Kumar, S., Zhang, X. and Mague, J. (2021) Tetrakis-1,2,4,5-(bis(3,5-dimethylphenyl)phosphino)benzene (Me16tpbz): A soluble and spectroscopically simple variant of the 1,2,4,5-tetraphosphinobenzene ligand platform, Polyhedron. 196, p.114985.
- Tulane University international research scholarship to pursue PhD. in Inorganic Chemistry, (2013-2019).
- Professor S. Mageswaran Gold Medal for the best performance in Organic Chemistry in the honours degree examination in Science, 2009.
- Arunachalam Mahadeva Memorial Prize for the best performance in the honours degree examination in Science, 2009.